New to compact framework tutorials? Learn to write your first compact framework application here.
Zac Efron - Hairspray star and Mythbusters' Kari Byron at Celebrity Treat. Check out income and career information in Singapore.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

- Vote or suggest a tutorial topic

There are some compact framework tutorials that I'm thinking of writing, particularly in the area of SQL Server Mobile. However, I would like the readers of this blog to have a say. I therefore sincerely invite you to suggest or vote for a compact framework topic that you'd like to see most. To vote, click on one or more of the links in the frame below. To suggest a topic, simply type in the textbox and click the "Suggest" button. Thanks for your support.



The above "votebox" is written using ASP.NET 2.0. If you're interested in using it in your own websites/pages, kindly leave me a note (comment).

Categories: [Blogging_] Tags: [] []

3 Comments:

Blogger Sriram said...

I just love your blog! I keep your post on Sql Express connectivity handy (though I'm the PM that's supposed to make that happen) :-)

Sriram Krishnan
Program Manager, Visual Studio for Devices

blogs.msdn.com/sriram

12/27/2005  
Blogger danchong said...

hi Sriram, thanks for your nice words! i'm very happy to hear that you like my blog.

12/27/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice blog :)

I 'm experienced programmer, but new to .net :(

May you suggest something (resources or an entry ..) texfile management with CFNET in c#

I'm converting and EVB application to .NET

best regards
ozgur

10/28/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home